Something For You, Part II
The second part of a Legacy Society Seminar: Make 2012 Your Healthiest Year Ever featured in a recent edition of the Weekly Update, highlights the philosophy of one of West Virginia’s most beloved and respected physicians.
With more than 45 years of service with St. Mary’s Medical Center (Huntington,WV) our physician discussed Four Steps for Living a Healthy and Spiritual Life. After hearing these common-sense tips, offered in a style similar to Garrison Keillor, we all realized how much control we have to cultivate a healthy lifestyle.
What do you think?
1. Know your family’s medical history
2. Have a personal family physician who knows your medical history
3. Know your body’s basic vital numbers: blood pressure, weight, cholesterol, blood sugar
4. Take care of yourself:
- Don’t ignore out of the ordinary health and body symptoms
- Alcohol in moderation
- No Tobacco
- Know yourself spiritually and pray regularly
- Cultivate time for good friendships
For more information on the Mother Cabrini Legacy Society please contact Nick Vendikos at 212-228-8608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.